Now Hiring: HCBS Provider
Child Development & Education, LLC. service providers enable disabled individuals to stay in their home by monitoring and recording member condition and progression or regression. Service providers offer support and personal services, skill building and teaching of members and families.
- Rate of pay: $13.00-$15.00 an hour.
- Hours: Part-time or Full-time, afternoons and/ weekends.
- Location: Various cities in Arizona.
- Must have: Reliable transportation, ability to pass all required training.
- Must pass multi-level background check.
How to apply:
- Visit www.topcde.com/career from any computer or smart device and complete the online application.
- Resumes can be faxed to 520-723-5766 or emailed to Amanda@topcde.com.
Job Function and Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Monitors member health by observing physical and mental condition.
- Supports members by providing housekeeping and laundry services when assessed; shopping for food and other household requirements when assessed; preparing and serving meals and snacks when assessed.
- Assists members by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, grooming and medication administration when assessed.
- Help members care for themselves by teaching independent skills, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to promote independence; advising on nutrition, cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Increase member socialization skills by integration into the community and social events.
- Participate in members ISP and offer input and recommendations to positively increase the level and quality of service the member receives.
- Complete all documentation necessary for job function and turn into administration within requested time frames.
- Keep all necessary certifications and licensing current.
- Always keep open communication with administration and member’s families.
- Immediately report abuse or neglect to the appropriate authorities.