University of Arizona COVID-19 response
While the risk of contracting COVID-19 in Tucson remains low, the global and national situation continues to evolve swiftly.
For the latest updates from the University of Arizona, please visit the University's COVID-19 webpage. This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus.
Information specific to faculty and staff can be found on the Human Resources COVID-19 webpage.
- University classes will remain fully online for the remainder of the semester, and faculty and staff are encouraged to work from home.
- Campus support operations have been scaled back to meet the guidance set by city of Tucson. Student Union food services have moved to boxed and prepackaged meals, offered three times a day. Details are available on the Arizona Student Unions website.
- Campus Recreation facilities and the Main Library are closed until further notice.
- Research operations are continuing as usual.
- Events and gatherings on campus have been canceled or rescheduled, with updates to follow.
- Campus Health is operating with normal hours.
- Employees needing support should contact Life & Work Connections, 520-621-2493.