The Online, Distance, and Continuing Education (ODCE) division would like to invite you a webinar to learn more about our unit and how we serve the campus community by broadening access to provide ambitious learners with a prestigious education from Arizona's flagship university.
In this Zoom webinar, we will provide a brief overview of each department of ODCE, the populations that we serve, and how we work with campus partners to ensure that our students are receiving a high-quality education that lives up to the University of Arizona standard. Additionally, we will discuss the processes through which you and your unit can work with us to reach new student populations throughout Arizona and around the country.
Craig Wilson, J.D., Ph.D.
When: November 15, 2-3 p.m.
Host: Craig Wilson | Vice Provost, Online Distance and Continuing Education
Please register here.
- Introduction: Craig Wilson | Vice Provost of Online Distance and Continuing Education
- Caleb Simmons | Executive Director, Online Education
- Carmin Chan | Senior Director, Online Student Success Initiatives
- Yissel Salafsky | Senior Director, Program Operations & Strategic Initiatives
- Marqus Dorame | Interim Director, Enrollment & Recruitment
Distance and Continuing Education
- Carla Holloway | Executive Director, Distance and Continuing Education
- Rebecca Cook | Director of Continuing and Professional Education
- Patti Cook | Program Manager, Academic Noncredit Programs, CaPE
- Carla Boyd | Project Manager, Distance Education
- Michelle Menninger | Director, Enrollment Management & Student Success
- Kara Forney | Executive Director, Corporate Initiatives & Business Development
- Cali Metallo |Client Manager, Corporate Initiatives & Business Development