Robbins and senior leaders will take questions from staff in Zoom Q&A
President Robert C. Robbins and senior leaders will answer questions about the response to COVID-19 in a virtual Q&A on Friday.
The Q&A session will be held via Zoom from 1-2 p.m. Those who wish to attend can register in advance. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions during the session.
Senior leaders scheduled to participate include:
- Elizabeth R. "Betsy" Cantwell, Senior Vice President of Research and Innovation
- Michael Dake, Senior Vice President for Health Sciences
- Jon Dudas, Senior Vice President and Secretary of the University
- Liesl Folks, Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs and Provost
- Helena Rodrigues, Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Lisa Rulney, Senior Vice President for Business Affairs and Chief Financial Officer
The webinar will begin with remarks by Jeffrey Jones, chair of the Classified Staff Council and a senior information technology support analyst in Student and Academic Technologies, and Jennifer Lawrence, chair of the Appointed Professionals Advisory Council and business and finance manager in the Department of Neuroscience.
Robbins will then give opening remarks before taking questions.
To see other messages from Robbins related to COVID-19, visit the president's playlist on YouTube.
For the most updated information about the University's response to the coronavirus pandemic, please visit the COVID-19 information page.